Our Second Annual Parks & Recreation Management Survey Results Are Out!
Issues like safety, budget allocation, and operations remain hot topics within the Parks and Recreation space. Questions like: "How do I improve in these 3 elements?" and "What are my peers doing?" are common place during industry events. Well ask no more, Earth Networks took on the challenge of finding answers.
To get a pulse of the industry, we surveyed nearly 200 Parks and Recreation management professionals and compared the results with last year's findings.
Our goal was to answer the following questions:
- Are the focus areas for parks and recreation professionals the same or different compared to last year?
- What types of challenges are professionals focused on solving and are they similar to last year?
- What are the most significant severe weather threats to parks and recreational facilities?
- What are the best ways for parks and recreation managers to enhance professional skills?
- Are there new areas of investment or are the top investments from last year continuing to trend in 2019?
Find out key parks & recreation management threats, challenges, and sustainability trends, voted by your peers!
Get your copy of the industry report